Sunday, February 20, 2011

Whoa-kay.

So, bad me, I haven't updated this in a while. Oops. >.>

Tuesday I went out with Paul, Michael, Kayla and some other people to a bar near Calle Betis, which is sort of nightlife hotspot. It's called Fundación, and is a--wait for it--a Mexican bar that tons of Americans go to, to play beer pong tournaments. It's pretty baller, ngl. Ladies get free sangria, which is super baller.

Anyway, it was a good night, I had a really good time. Wednesday morning was a bit of the suck getting up, but nonetheless, I feel I have a new Tuesday night thing. Hooray!

Erm...the week was uneventful. We had a debate on...Thursday? Maybe? about the new smoking law that bumped my participation grade up a little. Loudmouth for the win!

Also on Thursday we took a trip to Alcazar, which is the royal palace of Sevilla. It's sort of a hodgepodge of art and influences, but it's really gorgeous. It's free for students to go, and their gardens are lovely and perfect for studying on nice days. I'm looking forward to going back. I didn't take too many photos (only had phone, not camera, since I need batteries), but I'll post the ones  I have later on FB.

Anyway, on Friday, I got a care package from Mom (most excellent! <3 ) and ended up following a group of friends to a travel agency group, where they were planning a toured weekend package to Morocco...which I ended up signing up for. XD Totally impulsive, but it's the only trip (besides the one I'm thinking about taking to Scotland) I'm taking in Spain, so I'm really excited!!

The weekend was...really boring, not going to lie. I have a ton of homework to do. Blegh.


TTFN,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment